We are looking for ambitious and willing to learn Talent Sourcer!
Location: Remote work
Employment Type: Permanent (UoP, UZ, B2B)
Working hours: Full time
We expect you to have:
- Experience in the area of sourcing, selection, and recruitment processes & tools
- Experience in using computer applications (MS Office is required) and internet resources, including social media
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Identifying, qualifying, and submitting candidates by using proactive sourcing and recruiting techniques including Boolean searches, referrals, social media and networks
- Collaborating with sourcing/recruitment consultants
- Managing daily information/candidate data tracking in the ATS and generating reports
- Building a database of candidates
- Building up sourcing & recruitment knowledge
PeopleVibe’s biggest assets are people who make the company what it is. Bearing that in mind we are constantly developing the skills of our developers (certifications, workshops, training courses, conferences). We strive to give our employees an opportunity to developer any kind of initiative and expand their know-how.
Besides that we offer:
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- Cooperation with energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- flexible working hours
- sport subscription (Multisport)
- private health insurance for you and your family
- fruits, snacks and coffee
- #turlanie – regular board games evenings
Curious what opportunities we can offer you? Willing to share knowledge and experience and learn new things?
Apply and get to know us better!
Our projects are waiting for you!
Bądź na bieżąco i śledź nasze profile w social media!
Sąd Rejonowy dla M. St. Warszawy w Warszawie,
XII Wydział Gospodarczy KRS
Kapitał zakładowy PLN
Aleje Jerozolimskie 142b