Remote / Warsaw
Location: Warsaw or Remote
Employment Type: Long-term contract (B2B)
Working hours: Full time
You will be responsible for:
- design and development of SaaS projects
- develop React based applications for international and local clients, ensuring that best programming practices and code quality are respected
- build efficient and reusable frontend systems and implement new functionalities
- proactively handle problems and provide adequate solutions
- create unit tests
- prepare technical and user documentation
We want you on board if you have:
- proven by at least 1,5+ years of commercial experience in React.js
- very good knowledge of TypeScript, HTML5, REST API
- experience with unit testing
- experience in work with Git or SVN
- strong communication skills
Peoplevibe’s biggest assets are people who make the company what it is. Bearing that in mind we are constantly developing the skills of our developers (certifications, workshops, training courses, conferences). We strive to give our employees an opportunity to developer any kind of initiative and expand their know-how.
Besides that we offer:
- interesting and large IT projects – both local and international – in a range of industries (insurance, banking, telecommunications, manufacturing)
- opportunity to work among the best system integration experts
- flexible working hours
- sport subscription (Multisport)
- private health insurance for you and your family
- fruits, snacks and coffee
- #turlanie – regular board games evenings
Curious what opportunities we can offer you? Willing to share knowledge and experience and learn new things?
Apply and get to know us better!
Our projects are waiting for you!
Bądź na bieżąco i śledź nasze profile w social media!
Sąd Rejonowy dla M. St. Warszawy w Warszawie,
XII Wydział Gospodarczy KRS
Kapitał zakładowy PLN
Aleje Jerozolimskie 142b